UPSC Notification: UPSC Notification for CMS Recruitment is now available for the candidates to apply online. CMS (Combined Medical Services) Exam is a national level Recruitment Examination. This Exam is conducted Every Year by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). This UPSC Recruitment Exam is for Various Posts related to medical profession in Central Govt departments. Those candidates who are preparing for UPSC Jobs can apply for this UPSC Vacancy. So, if you want to apply to apply for this UPSC CMS Exam you should apply before the UPSC last date. All the other details related to UPSC Online Application is given below.
Important Dates and Details related to UPSC Notification
|S.No.||Events||Dates and Details|
|1.||UPSC||Union Public Service Commission|
|2.||CMS||Combined Medical Services|
|3.||Exam Name||UPSC CMS Exam|
|4.||Starting date of Online Application||02 May 2018|
|5.||Closing date for Registration||25 May 2018|
|6.||Last date for Exam Fee Payment||25 May 2018|
|7.||Exam will take place on||22 July 2018|
|8.||Admit Card will get Available From||July 2018|
|9.||UPSC Result Declaration Date for CMS Exam||October 2018 (Tentatively)|
|10.||UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
Before going to fill the UPSC Form go through the UPSC Exam Date and UPSC Details given above.
UPSC Notification for CMS Exam Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy of UPSC Posts: 454 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Health Services||16|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||138|
Here, we have provided the UPSC Post List for the Combined Medical Service Exam.
UPSC Notification CMS Exam Eligibility Criteria
UPSC Exam Nationality Details:
The candidate must satisfy the following nationality criteria for UPSC Exam of CMS 2018:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan
- A subject of Nepal
- A group of Tibetan refugees who entered the country before 1st January 1962 with the aim of permanently settling over here
- A Person of Indian origin who has migrated from the East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam with the aim of permanently settling across the country.
UPSC Examination Age Limit:
- The Maximum Age Limit for upsconline is 32 years.
- It means that the candidate who want to apply for UPSC Form must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1986.
- This Age Limit will be for the General and OBC Category Candidates.
- The Other Category Candidates will get Age Relaxation in UPSC Online Form.
The Upper Age Limit are as follows:
|Adhoc doctors in railways||based on extent of service|
|Citizens of Jammu & Kashmir between 1st January 1980 to the 31st day of December 1989||5 years|
|Defense Service Personnel disabled on duty||3 years|
So, before going to apply for the UPSC Application Form just go through the Age Limit at least Once.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Registration:
- Candidate must have passed M.B.B.S Degree from Recognized Umiversity in India.
- Those candidates who are in Final Year of M.B.B.S can also apply but they have to provide relevant certificates when required.
- Candidates who are going to complete their rotatory internship can also apply for this recruitment exam.
The above mentioned are the UPSC Requirement which the candidates have to follow while filling the form of CMS.
UPSC Notification Application Fee for CMS Exam:
- The application fee for General and OBC category candidates is Rs 200/-.
- For Other Category Candidates it is Free of Cost.
- The candidates have to pay the Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Mode Only.
UPSC Notification Exam Pattern:
|No.||Subject||No. of Questions|
|No.||Subject||No. of Questions|
|2.||Gynecology & Obstetrics||40|
|3.||Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
The Stage 2 that is Personality Test/interview will be of 100 marks.
UPSC Notification CMS 2017 Cut Off Marks:
Marks out of 500
|Category||Marks out of 500|
Just go through the Cut Off Marks and start preparing for your Exam.
UPSC Notification Important Links:
Apply Online (Registration) – Click Here
Payment of Exam Fee – Click Here
Application Form Re Print – Click Here
UPSC CMS Syllabus Download – Click Here
Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in